Monday, June 16, 2008

Life with Lydia



Reading with Blossom Possum
















Drawing in bed















Horziontal Swings!














Sitting on the Sandpit...















Having Scrambled Eggs for Breakfast












Domestic Princess












Red Red Rosey














Birthday at Taronga Zoo



Swimming at friend's 4th birthday
Ah, life at 3 is one big whirlwind....it's been nearly 12 months since I posted, and 18 since some photos have gone up, so thought it was time I got my act together.
Happy viewing....

3 Comments:

Blogger Marco Parigi said...

Very cute! Makes me want to have more kids myself.... after you've caught up

June 17, 2008 at 4:39 AM  
Blogger winstoninabox said...

Only 12 months between updates. You're lucky that I can't be bothered deleting the RSS feed! I thought it must have been a mistake when I saw Network News was highlighted as being updated.

Nice pics.

June 27, 2008 at 4:26 AM  
Blogger Nato said...

I know, I know...i'm appalled at my slackness.

I find that after looking at a screen for much of the day and then doing what has to be done on the PC at night, my energy for social networking is very low..
...must work at getting better.
We're also really bad at taking photos (though trying to get better), so hopefully the new financial year will see an increase in traffic

June 29, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home